A few weeks ago I got an email telling me I won a ‘Super-box’ from Glossybox, We would fill out a thing about what we think is ‘ positivity’ and when I was finished I did not believe at all that I would win. But got a nice email a week ago that said that I won, and got the box last week. So that’s what I meant to show you now, it consists of 14 different products, so it was fun to finally see what it contained! Later tonight or tomorrow I will post the box I received for this month also in regular order. 🙂
And sorry for all the bad pictures, they’re taken with my phone.
- Is a nailpolish from YVES ROCHER , a simple but beautiful red color
- The Body Shop – Oils Of Life that is a oil that you use morning and evening in your skin routine.
- Mythic Oil Is a sparkling Schampoo and conditioner from L’Oreal Paris
- Styling cream from Björn Axén. ” Creative styling creme super strong hold- definition & thickening for matt roughness. ” – Smells amazing!
- From Schwarzkopf is a Leave-in- Beauty Balm for your hair. ‘ BC Bonacure hairtherapy , cell perfector ‘
- Haircare system from Make Up Store and I got the ” Messy ” one, that’s a medium hard wax. ” Three styling ingredients combined in one makes it possible to twist, curl and separate your hair into different styles without making the hair greasy. ”
- A body butter from GREENHOUSE ‘ You’re the apple of my eye ‘ that’s a triple scented body butter. Smells really sweet but I got happy when I google this brand and saw they’re 100% vegan made and they don’t test their products on animals.
Here’s a quote from their website –
~GREENHOUSE COSMETICS offers 100% natural skin care. We believe in giving your skin nutrition from the best that nature has to offer, while avoiding unnecessary chemicals including sulfates, petroleum derivatives, silicones and parabens.~ – Greenhousecosmetics
If you wanna know more about them you find the link after the quote:) .
So here’s the layers that’s in this cute little bottle
Layer 1. Forbidden fruit – tempting top notes of green apple, red delicious apple, pinapple ; middle notes of tropical peach blossoms and orchid on a fruity floral musk
Layer 2. Merlot – Velvety nuances of plums, apples, red raspberries and strawberries. A wonderful aroma of red merlot wine.
Layer 3. Apple Pie – The aroma of fresh cut granny smith apples, smothered in butter, creme and cinnamon with a background of fresh baked crust.
8. Nail file from Glossybox
9. Makeup brush from LUXIE
10. Infallible Le Gloss from L’Oreal Paris , a long-lasting and non-sticky lipgloss with glitter in it in the color ‘ Never Let Me Go ‘
11. ‘Balmi ‘ Lipbalm cube contains natural nourishing ingredients such as shea butter, jojoba oil and vitamin E.
12. The Body Shop ‘Pre-Party Makeup Kit ‘ box contains a red lipstick , a red nailpolish that’s called ‘ Relish the moment’ and a black glitter eyeshadow in the shade ‘ Glittery Night’
13. The Incredible face mask from Maybeauty, I think loads of you know what this one is. The black mask that removes blackheads, acne, dead skin and oil. Hurts like hell to take off but really good haha! 🙂
So that’s all the products I got and I haven’t tried them all yet. but when I have – Do you wanna know what I think of them or no? Leave a comment below and tell me your answer!:)